Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Camshaft Position Sensors?
The “best” Automotive Replacement Camshaft Position Sensors is a matter of personal preference. But durability, responsive customer service and quality are factors everyone can appreciate. You’ll find all of the above in our top below.
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - The camshaft sensor fit for 2011-2013 for Chrysler 200,2007-2010 for Chrysler Sebring,2008-2013 for Dodge Avenger,2007-2012 for Dodge Caliber,2009-2014 for Dodge Journey,2007-2014 for Jeep Compass,2007-2014 for Jeep Patriot
- PART NUMBER - 5033308AB
- PRODUCT ADVANTAGES - OCPTY's sensor products use advanced reaction units to quickly identify cylinder position signals, control the engine's orderly injection, improve fuel efficiency and reduce fuel consumption
- WHY REPLACE - Single camshaft position sensor for durable built and precisely designed for improved vehicle engine performance
- PLEASE NOTE - Please check car make model trim engine,product appearance and part number to make sure this is the right part you need.Any question you have please contact us for a answer
- Used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Durable plastic constructed
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- No specials tools required
- ONLY FIT - Camshaft position sensor for 1998 B-MW 323i, 1998 1999 B-MW 323is, 1996 1997 1998 B-MW 328i, 1996 1997 1998 1999 B-MW 328is, 1997 1998 B-MW 528i, 1996 1997 1998 1999 B-MW M3, 1997 1998 1999 2000 B-MW Z3
- 0E NUMBERS - 12141703221
- SENSOR BENEFIT - Faster Start up; the car accelerates powerfully, the idle speed is stable;low fuel consumption.
- SENSOR FEATURES - The sensor has good dielectric pR-operties,with good wear resistance and heat resistance,have longer service life.
- TIPS - Please check year/make/model of your vehicle by the part finder tool on the top left corner to confirm compatibility before purchase.Please contact us via email if you have any question.
- All sensors are salt spray tested to ensure the highest possible resistance to corrosion
- Leveraging Spectra Premium's Original Equipment (OE) expert team, each unit is designed along the same requirements as its OE counterpart
- Each unit is tested in its designated vehicle to ensure high quality stability and reliability
- Precisely manufactured based on Spectra Premium's Canadian engineer's in-depth knowledge of the original part product
- Durability tested with a long-cycle thermal shock test (-50 to 300F)
- Enhanced sensing functionality for reduced emissions
- The sensors provide accurate readings from the gap between sensor contact and element due to its design
- The peak detector circuitry is also immune to tilt or off-center failure
- MotoRad camshaft position sensors guarantee OEM accuracy and improved engine operation. To maintain quality, all our camshaft position sensors are manufactured and tested in IATF16949 certified facilities. Plus, all our engine management products are backed with confidence of a limited lifetime warranty.
- Fits select Chrysler Grand Voyager, Pacifica, Town & Country, Voyager, Dodge Caravan, Grand Caravan, Jeep Wrangler, Plymouth Grand Voyager, Voyager
- Replaces 4686353
- Tier 1 OE sensor protects against power spikes and stray electromagnetic fields for optimal positioning. Proprietary ferromagnetic material withstands extreme operating temperatures to ensure a precise voltage signal to ECM.
- Fluoroelastomer O-rings provide superior resistance to high temperature and all oil formulations for long-life durability. Enamel-coated ultrafine copper wire provides optimal heat protection.
Last update on 2021-06-23 at 20:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API